|Lettuce Wrap Mixture|
- In a food processor, pulse the honey, nama shoyu, ginger, garlic and peppers until combined.
- Add nuts, carrots and green onions. Pulse until the mixture is at the desired consistency.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp. of olive oil. Pulse to incorporate.
- Scoop filling into prepared lettuce leafs. Sprinkle with garnish.
- Substitute nuts as you choose. Walnuts will provide a heartier flavor. Macadamia nuts will create creamier mixture. Experiment with what you have in the pantry.
- Layer the bottom of the lettuce wrap with raw nori sheets (seaweed paper).
- Substitute sesame oil for 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil.
|Raw Asian Lettuce Wraps (aka Hand Salad)|